Chili House SF
The Man Behind The Food: Chef Han
Chef Han has served two Chinese Presidents and he was the previous executive chef in the office of the Consulate General of China in San Francisco.
Some of the prominent men Chef Han has served include:
- Chinese Presidents Deng Xiaoping and Hu Jintao
- Chinese Vice President Wu Yi
- Foreign Ministers of the People's Republic of China Qian Qichen, Tang Jiaxuan, Li Zhaoxing, Yang Jiechi, and Wang Guangya
Providing Excellent Chinese Food Since 1988
Whether you are a resident of San Francisco looking for a new place to eat, a tourist stopping by Golden Gate Bridge, or are visiting the city for business, our Chinese food is sure to surpass your highest expectations. We offer authentic Chinese cuisine from a world-renowned chef and have been wowing the residents of San Francisco and tourists alike since our opening, giving us the reputation of being the best Chinese restaurant
San Francisco, CA. Some of our reviews include the following:
- "Very good food and an even better menu. I would like to have tried many of the more unusual dishes. Prices are fair and will not break the bank."
- "I'm not usually a fan of hot spicy Szechuan food, but this place was pretty good."
- "I just had the leftover fish soup for lunch and I'm already trying to think about how I can go back to get more!"
- "The best Szechuan food in the Bay Area!"
- "I couldn't keep myself from salivating from all the food that was coming out of the kitchen. The sight and smell of all the chili from other people's orders were simply intoxicating!"
- "This is a really great place. I love the depth complexity of the flavors and the cooks have excellent technique...Everything I've tried so far is excellent."
- "So good. Hands down, the best Chinese food that I have ever had."
- "Good company and good food... call for long conversations. The food is so mouthwatering. I love spicy food and very flavorful Asian dishes, and this place has exactly that."
- "The flavor profiles are a definite change from all the other restaurants in the Inner Richmond. The flavors were spicy, clean, and super delicious."
- "All of the food was tasty! The spice level was very balanced and didn't overpower the dishes."
- "The food is solid, authentic, and delectable. Now, there is a great place in the Richmond District for this numbing spicy food. Highly recommended."
- "Love this place. Great lunch specials. The service is good and the food comes out fast."
Clean & Friendly
- "This place is also much cleaner and much friendlier than most Chinese restaurants."
"I've been dying for real Chinese food after living in China for nearly 3 years. SF has no shortage of Chinese restaurants, but they all serve up saccharine Americanized Cantonese food. When we finally found Chili House we were in heaven. The atmosphere was just like being back in China and the menu had exactly what I wanted. Even the smell of the restaurant and the bright fluorescent lights were spot on."
- "I've spent time in Sichuan province in China, and this is as close as it's gotten for me in SF and the prices are reasonable."
Great for Groups
- "This is a nice place for a group of friends to get together or a family to share a meal."
- "Good service. Accommodated our party of 11 on a whim including baby strollers and all."
Check us out for yourself today!
Experience gastronomic cuisine at one of the finest Chinese restaurants
San Francisco! For more information, you can check out the rest of our reviews onYelp or check out our
video on YouTube. You can also check out what
San Francisco Gate had to say about us by
clicking here or by reading
Unterman on Food's review
Chili House SF, we are open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For your convenience, you can order our food for take-out or delivery; you can also reserve your table online with Open Table.
We take reservations by phone at (415) 387-2658.