San Francisco Chinese Restaurant
Now Serving Peking Duck and Beijing Dim Sum
Chili House SF is an authentic Chinese restaurant located in the Richmond District of San Francisco, California. Our executive chef, Chef Han, has been cooking since 1988 and has had the privilege of serving his cuisine to Chinese Presidents and Foreign Ministers. If you’re looking for delicious, authentic Chinese food, then come visit us today!
Limit of 20 Peking Ducks a Day
Please Call (415) 387-2658 to Reserve the Peking Duck
Crispy, Fresh Peking Duck – Served Hot at Your Table
Kung Fu Tea and Face Changing Performance
Chili House: A Long-Standing History of Excellence in Chinese Food
Head Chef Han has been serving guests with authentic, delectable Chinese food for over two decades. Since our 2012 opening, Chili House SF become known for some of the best Chinese food in San Francisco. Just see what other reliable sources are saying about us online! You can read SF Gate‘s online review by clicking here or Unterman on Food‘s review here, and a recent feature by the San Francisco Chronicle here.
San Francisco’s Most Prominent Chinese Chefs
As one of the best Chinese restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, our staff has extensive experience in the art of food preparation. Our restaurant’s head chefs are among the most prominent Chinese cooks around.
- Chef Han was previously the executive chef of China Consulate in San Francisco and before that, the executive chef at Beijing International Hotel, one of the leading hotels in China.
- He’s cooked for esteemed guests such as Chinese Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Foreign Ministers.
- He used to work at Hotel Shilla, one of the leading hotels of the world.
- He has prepared exceptional cuisine for the Szechuan Food Festival at the Pacific Club in Hong Kong.
- He has been invited by Google Headquarters to cook for them at their annual event.
- Chili House Chef Tong Gang Wang is a master chef from Beijing with over four decades of culinary expertise
- Chef Wang cooked for Richard Nixon on the U.S. president’s historic first visit to China
We Pride Ourselves on Convenience
Our restaurant is located in San Francisco’s Richmond District, a favorite destination for foodies. Located near a trendy shopping district and Golden Gate Park, we’re only a five-minute drive from the Golden Gate Bridge, making our restaurant popular with tourists and locals alike. If you’re looking for a deliciousand authentic Chinese food experience, you can reserve a table online with Open Table. If you’re short on time, you can also always order our food for take-out or delivery.
Need food for a large event? We are proud to provide Chinese food catering for the following types of events:
- Office Lunches
- Corporate Meetings
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Indoor & Outdoor Weddings
- Banquets (Seating Up to 100 People)
- Any Type of Party
- Special Events
Exceptional Beijing and Dim Sum Chinese Cuisine
Craving food that is crispy, flavorful and filling? Our melt-in-your-mouth Chinese dishes will not disappoint! From steamy and tangy to tender and sweet, our critically-acclaimed Chinese food will have you coming back for more.
- Our dishes have been described as a “sensory roller coaster” and as “fiery food.”
- We have earned national acclaim for our Chinese fusion of distinct Asian cuisine.
- We offer a variety of dishes from Szechuan to Northern Chinese.
- For those with sensitive palettes, we offer several non-spicy dishes.
Commemorating Chinese Culture by Commemorating Food
Our culture cares about food. At Chili House SF, we honor our rich heritage by paying as serious of a tribute to food as our ancestors before us. We serve creative, fresh food and always offer only the most plentiful portions. To enjoy powerful, distinctive flavors at a renowned San Francisco Chinese restaurant, stop by 726 Clement Street, and dine with us today! We promise you friendly and fast service.
For more information or to reserve a table or arrange take-out, contact us at 415-387-2658 today!