- “I’m not usually a fan of hot spicy Szechuan food, but this place was pretty good.”
- “I just had the leftover fish soup for lunch and I’m already trying to think about how I can go back to get more!”
- “The best Szechuan food in the Bay Area!”
- “I couldn’t keep myself from salivating from all the food that was coming out of the kitchen. The sight and smell of all the chili from other people’s orders were simply intoxicating!”
- “This is a really great place. I love the depth complexity of the flavors and the cooks have excellent technique…Everything I’ve tried so far is excellent.”
- “So good. Hands down, the best Chinese food that I have ever had.”
- “Good company and good food… call for long conversations. The food is so mouthwatering. I love spicy food and very flavorful Asian dishes, and this place has exactly that.”
- “The flavor profiles are a definite change from all the other restaurants in the Inner Richmond. The flavors were spicy, clean, and super delicious.”
- “All of the food was tasty! The spice level was very balanced and didn’t overpower the dishes.”
- “The food is solid, authentic, and delectable. Now, there is a great place in the Richmond District for this numbing spicy food. Highly recommended.”
Good Food, Good Service
- “Love this place. Great lunch specials. The service is good and the food comes out fast.”
Clean & Friendly
- “This place is also much cleaner and much friendlier than most Chinese restaurants.”
- “I’ve been dying for real Chinese food after living in China for nearly 3 years. SF has no shortage of Chinese restaurants, but they all serve up saccharine Americanized Cantonese food. When we finally found Chili House we were in heaven. The atmosphere was just like being back in China and the menu had exactly what I wanted. Even the smell of the restaurant and the bright fluorescent lights were spot on.”
- “I’ve spent time in Sichuan province in China, and this is as close as it’s gotten for me in SF and the prices are reasonable.”
Great for Groups
- “This is a nice place for a group of friends to get together or a family to share a meal.”
- “Good service. Accommodated our party of 11 on a whim including baby strollers and all.”
Check us out for yourself today!
Experience gastronomic cuisine at one of the finest Chinese restaurants in San Francisco! For more information, you can check out the rest of our reviews on Yelp or check out our video on YouTube. You can also check out what San Francisco Gate had to say about us by clicking here or by reading Unterman on Food‘s review here.
At Chili House SF, we are open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m (except for Tuesdays when restaurant is closed all day). For your convenience, you can order our food for take-out or delivery; you can also reserve your table online with Open Table.
We take reservations by phone at (415) 387-2658 .