02 Oct We’re Back! Chili House Welcomes Back Limited Indoor Dining
Posted at 22:27h in General 0 Comments
After over six months of temporary closure, Chili House SF is thrilled to welcome back our patrons for indoor dining at our restaurant on a limited basis. As of September 30th, the City of San Francisco is allowing restaurants to re-open indoor dining at 25% capacity and in accordance with a series of strict safety measures.
**For a limited time, all dine-in customers will save 10% off their final bill. Thank you for supporting our restaurant!
Here at Chili House SF, we are absolutely thrilled to see our customers once again. However we are also committing to adhering to all COVID-19 safety guidelines to ensure the safety of both our patrons and our staff. Please note the following protocols:
- All servers, cooks, and other restaurant staff wear masks at all times while working
- Diners will have there temperature checked before entering the restaurant
- Diners must wear a mask when entering the restaurant and are asked to keep masks on except while seated at their tables
- Diners can use their smart phones to scan a QR code and view a menu online. Alternatively, diners may request a disposable menu if they prefer
- Hours of operation are 11:30am to 9pm everyday except Tuesday (restaurant is closed on Tuesdays)
- Indoor dining capacity is strictly limited to 29 patrons. Call (415) 387-2658 to make a reservation.
- If you would like to order Peking Duck, please mention it when making the reservation. Peking Duck must be ordered in advance of arrival at the restaurant.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.