After over six months of temporary closure, Chili House SF is thrilled to welcome back our patrons for indoor dining at our restaurant on a limited basis. As of September 30th, the City of San Francisco is allowing restaurants to re-open indoor dining at 25% capacity and in accordance with a series of strict safety measures.
Here at Chili House SF, we are absolutely thrilled to see our customers once again. However we are also committing to adhering to all COVID-19 safety guidelines to ensure the safety of both our patrons and our staff. Please note the following protocols:
- All servers, cooks, and other restaurant staff wear masks at all times while working
- Diners will have there temperature checked before entering the restaurant
- Diners must wear a mask when entering the restaurant and are asked to keep masks on except while seated at their tables
- Diners can use their smart phones to scan a QR code and view a menu online. Alternatively, diners may request a disposable menu if they prefer
- Hours of operation are 11:30am to 9pm everyday except Tuesday (restaurant is closed on Tuesdays)
- Indoor dining capacity is strictly limited to 29 patrons. Call (415) 387-2658 to make a reservation.
- If you would like to order Peking Duck, please mention it when making the reservation. Peking Duck must be ordered in advance of arrival at the restaurant.
DELICIOUS NEWS: Indoor dining is available starting today at Chili House. Reservation is recommended. We can't wait to see you!
📞 Reservation / Pick-up: (415) 387-2658
🥡 Pick-up / Delivery: https://t.co/Yz9RUspsk6
📍 726 Clement St., San Francisco pic.twitter.com/WUmYzkvD8l
— Chili House (@SFChiliHouse) October 2, 2020